Authorize MassRefunds.com (Step 3 of 3)
You have successfully registered and subscribed to our service. In order to use MassRefunds to issue refunds to your Clients, you will need to identify MassRefunds as a business partner in your PayPal account. You can do this by granting MassRefunds an "API Permission".
Note: the API Permission does not grant MassRefunds any access to your PayPal account, it only authorizes us to issue refunds to your clients.
To grant this "API Permission", please follow the instructions below.
- First, log in to your PayPal account and click the "Profile" link in "My Account". Then click the "My Selling Tools" link. Then Click the Update link beside the API Access as seen in the screen shot below.
- On the "API Access" page, click the "Add/Edit API Permissions" link.
- On the "Manage Third Party Access" page, click the "Add new Third Party button"
- On the following page, enter the "Partner API Username" as adibmoti_api1.rediffmail.com. Then, check the boxes for permissions as the screenshot below. Essentially, you are granting permissions to (a) Issue a refund (b) Obtain PayPal account balance (optional) (c) Obtain information about a single transaction (d) Search transaction history.
- On the "Confirm API Permission" page, review the permissions being granted and click "Give Permission". You can always go back here to make any changes to the permissions given to any Partner.
After you complete these steps, please login to your MassRefunds.com account to start using our services.
If you have any questions or concerns about this page, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org