- Search for Refundable transactions using our Smart Search.
- Ability to issue multiple full refunds. For full refunds, you need only to specify transaction Id. A separate memo can be sent with each refund.
- Ability to issue multiple partial refunds. For partial refunds, refund amount is also to be specified along with transaction id. Separate memo can be sent with each refund.
- UI supports sending a mix of full and partial refunds at the same time.
- Quick full refunds and quick partial refunds are supported where the same memo message is sent to all customers.
- You can search for refundable transactions, upload a file or copy and paste (or type) refund information.
- Powerful search tool that can be used to search for transactions using date range, transaction id, payer details, auction number, transaction amount, transaction type.
- Refund previews displays what is being refunded with transaction details.
- Results of each refund is displayed with status and error message if any. The fee refund, net refund and gross refund amounts for successful refund are displayed.
- PayPal issues partial refunds of the fees it charges when processing transactions. Typically, $0.20 is not refunded.
- Support for multiple currencies (USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, JPY, CAD, etc) ; multiple browsers (Internet Explorer 7, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome and 2 languages (English, Spanish)
- Works on your Apple IPhone via Safari browser.
Advantages of using MassRefunds.com versus hosting it yourself
- No need for any software download, installation, configuration, hosting, maintenance.
- All you need is a web browser and an internet connection.
- Future upgrades are available without any delays or costly upgrades.
- No huge upfront costs for the paying customer. The customer pays a small monthly access fee for unlimited access.
- No long term contracts or minimums to be paid.